Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Last Thing :)

Wow... it's hard to think that I am finally done with the 23 things. Some of my favorite things were flickr, TeacherPop, Animoto, and many more. Finding out how to use these other sites will help me in my teaching career and also making me a better teacher for my students. I think that I was surprised by how much information and available technology is out there for teachers to use for themselves, and also for their students. I think that this program was spot on. It taught me things that I had no idea about, and I'm walking away with a ton of knowledge about this technology. I will keep up with the new developments by always searching for new tools or new ideas that will be helpful for me.
I will keep using this blog for others, but mainly for me. I like the idea of keeping an online journal expressing my ideas or thought that others might want to comment on. This has been a great experience for me and I am very thankful for this class because I now feel very knowledgeable about using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment