Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thing #18

 I think that it is important for educators to know how social networking works because there is so much valuable things out there on these sites. Its a great way for teachers to be friends with one another and collaborate with each other on various ideas they might have for the classroom to make them more effective. Having a facebook account, I find this site easier for me to use since I've been using it for a while. Twitter is also a very good network as well though because you can get other feeds from educators that have information that is important. I don't generally like twitter, I feel like it is just like facebook, but only has you update your status. I found some classroom applications though on twitter which made me like it more. I had fun exploring new things on twitter. I guess it just takes some getting used to.


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1185982855



No comments:

Post a Comment