I love youtube first of all, and I think people should use it if they haven't already. You can find videos of literally almost everything. The reason that I choose this video is because they showed it to us in church one day, and it is an amazing video showing how much his father loved his son. It is such a strong video that when I feel like I can't do something I remember this and how his father swam with him on his back, biked with him, and then ran pushing him in the wheelchair... I know that I can. I just think that this is a great inspirational video that people need to at least give a chance and watch. I think that this would be useful if you were looking for demonstrations on how to do certain things in the classroom. I think it would be great to use for the classroom to show students different informational videos that apply to that subject.
Dick and Rick Hoyt
No comments:
Post a Comment