Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thing #16

The page that I choose was the iGoogle, mainly because I have created one before on my computer at home so I was familiar with it and still like it the most. I haven't had the time to make it my permanent home page on my laptop, but it is something I will do very soon! Online calendars can be very useful to me cause I have a busy schedule with playing basketball in college and then trying to fit in time for studies. I like the idea of keeping everything organized so I know what's coming up and what I need to prepare for. I don't think that I'm to big of a fan with the to-do lists. I feel like I already put everything on my calendar so what's the point of putting them on the to-do list. They might be helpful if I were making a grocery list.. maybe. 

1 comment:

  1. This blog post has poor text-to-background color. It's dark grey against black. You should use a light color when posting against black.

    ReplyDelete