The hardest lifelong habbit for me would have to be view problems as challenges. I am the kind of person who sometimes tries to avoid problems when I can. However, when that isn't possible I then try to fix it as fast as I can and move on from it. There are a few things that when a problem arrises I feel more comfortable with learning from it and facing it as a challenge. In areas that I am not familiar with, I find myself more nervous and worried about taking them on as strongly, compared to problems that I am familiar with. I usually find myself in a rush, so when a problem arises, it is hard for me to take a moment, step back from the situation, and try to learn/find a way to solve it.
The easiest of the lifelong habbits for me would be begin with the end in mind, and create your own learning toolbox. I have always been the type of person to set goals in my life. Whether it be riding a horse by myself at the age of three, getting an A on an english paper, or getting a degree in education. I have always set up steps along the way to help achieve these goals. I plan to set up goals for this class so that I become a computer savvy person, and I know my way around the use of technology better. I think I'm also good at creating my own learning toolbox. I take in what sources I can to help me better understand information that I would need to obtain for a class, or something work related. I love to use the internet for finding different information and learning things that I didn't know before. I have kept papers, worksheets, tests, and so on, from high school into college. I think that keeping these things are great resources for things that might pop up in the future that relate to that specific topic.
Coming into this class not knowing exactly what would take place, I have to say I was not liking the idea of having to creat a blog and later on having to join twitter. I had no idea how to blog and I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to. Dr. Jerles made the process sound easy and harmless, and by the end of this semester we would know how to do/create many different things. I am very excited to learn more about the technology that we have during our day and age. Creating this blog wasn't as hard as I thought it would be while listening to Dr. Jerles talk about it to the class. I liked playing around with the different options that blogger.com has to offer for our blogs. I look forward to also learning more tools relating to Web 2.0. This blog process is a new one for me, but I am eager and ready to learn more.
No comments:
Post a Comment