Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thing #14

I choose to use Gliffy for the flow chart and Mindmeister for the mind map. I really liked using mindmeister the best though. I felt that it kept all the ideas I had in a nice order, and I also liked how easy it was so that even my students would be able to use it in the classroom. I even got a little carried away playing around with the different tools it offered and ideas. I think it is a great site for teachers and students, however I think that you can only sign up for like three mind maps, and then you have to pay to keep using it? Not too sure about that, it's something that I need to look into it. Gliffy was a fun site as well. I thought it was good at keeping and organized flow chart and fun to use. However, some parts of it were a little difficult to work with, but overall a good site to creat flow charts on.

No comments:

Post a Comment