Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing #11

The method that was easiest for me was the google blog search. For me it was easy to navigate on, and it gave me lots of topics relating well to my search. I thought that the syndic8 was the hardest for me because I guess I am just used to the way google and how it works. It was just difficult to navigate and find what I was looking for. When I typed in 'teaching ideas for second grade math', so many helpful links popped up. So I will be using this in the future for sure. When I typed the same thing into syndic8, I did not get any results. I had to change the wording completely and I stil did not find what I was looking for.
After playing with some of the search tools, I think that in time it just takes getting used to how different they are and how they work. They are all probably very good search engines, but I like google blog search the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment