Thing #4
Commenting helps create a sense of interaction by people commenting on each other's bogs, giving ideas, or expressing their opinions. Teachers could use commenting to one another as a helping tool to them. If a teacher is having difficulties with a lesson in class, other teachers could comment on their blog to give them ideas that may have worked for them. I think that it is important to listen to everyone's opinion because they might have a valid point. Also, when people make a comment on another's blog, they need to make it worth the bloggers time in my opinion.
The people I choose to follow are:
- ABG's blog :-)
- Art Is Life
- Cash Money
- Castaneda's 23 Things
- It's Good To Be Kween!
- Matthew Hasse
- Rimmer's 23 Things
I choose to follow these people because I found all of their blogs to be interesting, and I think that it will be fun to comment on their blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment