Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing #9


http://www.imagechef.com/




http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/


Using the different generators that were listed turn out being quite fun. I got to explore different ideas, pictures, comics, etc,. I really enjoyed imagechef.com because I got to see so many colorful and fun things that I could create by just browsing.  I play basketball here at APSU so I thought that picking the basketball jersey would be fitting to this blog. The other site that I liked the most was comicstripgenerator.com. They had tons of different comic pictures that you could choose from, then insert your own words. I would use the comic strip website because I think it would be neat to have pictures saying turn homework in here, or don't forget to wash. Simple things like that to me, bring color to the room and makes the students somewhat more comfortable. These sites could also be used for the students to create their own comics or pictures to show their creative side.
. In your post, be sure to include ways you might use these image generators in the library, classroom or personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment