The hardest part was coming up with a name for my posting and blog. The 23 things gives us suggestions about coming up with names that are creative and not containg your name excpet for the your last name. When it all came down to it I guess I went for the boring and just chose my name because it's easier for me and the people if they choose to follow me.
I thought that creating this blog was easy until I started picking out how my avatar would look. There were so many combinations that I could choose from that I probably tried almost all of them :). I'm a pretty laid back person and I think that my avatar reflects that because the avatar just looks simple I guess. I wanted to avatar to look as close to me as I could get it because I wanted people to know a little bit more about me than just my name. So far this blogging stuff isn't so bad at all I think. I love learning the new things in class. Some of them are a real time saver that I plan to use in my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment