Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thing #6

When I first went to the link with all the Web 2.0 sites, I went straight to the categories with the camera beside it. I love to look at pictures and take pictures, so I guess it's kind of like my little hobby. I really love the flickr site however, I decided to pick one that you can edit your own photos on which is picnik. Picnik.com allows you to do so many neat things with your pictures. You can keep the original picture that you took, and then upload it to the site and fix anything from red eye, blemishes, color, focus, etc,. I think that this could be used in a school because I know there are pictures taken for the school yearbooks. If there was a certain picture that they wanted in the yearbook but was a little out of focus or a student had red eye, they could simply upload it to picnik and make changes to the picture. This is a site that I am looking forward to using because of all of the neat features it give to the public.

Picnik

No comments:

Post a Comment