Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thing #7









I really enjoyed looking around on flickr for pictures. I've heard about it from other people but I guess I never took the time to really go and look. I've already joined the site because I love looking at other people's photos and also sharing some of my own.
I picked this picture because I have loved horses since before I could walk. I was born into a family that rode horses nearly every weekend, and they would carry me on them as a baby. This first time I rode a horse by myself was when I was three years old. As a young girl, that was the most proud moment that I can remember. We've raised horses on our farm, and the most precious moment is when the foal (baby horse) finally gets their legs under them for a while, and start prancing around and playing like a little kid. They are so full of life and young and I think that it's one of the most beautiful things to watch. What can I say, I love horses. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigfatmonkey/2844238384/

This photo was taken by BigFatMonkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment