Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing #10

 I like that you can store all of your favorite sites on this one page. For me, I sometimes have problems with remembering important sites, or places that would be of important use to me. It's very useful if I want to look at all of the blogs that I am following as well. When doing certain work, I can simply go to RSS and find a website and always be connected to it without have to worry about forgetting the url. Teachers are so busy as it is, by the end of the school day it's hard to find time to search forever finding sites that might be of use to them. A teacher can use RSS to get other ideas from colleagues and keep websites/blogs that are useful to them in their classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that RSS could save teachers a lot of headache and time when trying to gather information for their class when needed. Also as I stated in my blog, a teacher can set up a RSS feed for their students to use to gather current events everyday and then require them to write about it. I believe this would be a great bellringer.

    ReplyDelete