Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thing #5

I am the kind of person who loves to learn new things. When I was introduced to Web 2.0 I was a little unsure becauase I did not know what all it entailed. However, now after exploring around on it, I have found things that will be very useful for not only to me but also to my students in the classroom with. It is a place were teachers can find useful and valid information to help better their knowledge for teaching their students to their full capability. I will continue to use Web 2.0 on into my teaching career because the technology and ideas are always changing, and it is my job to do all that I can for my students. I believe that School 2.0 shows where the future of the school systems/classrooms are headed towards. Schools of the future might just be all on a computer for the student to where they will never have to step inside the doors of the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment