After exploring these two sites, I think that I rather prefer the Google Docs just for the fact it was easier for me to create things that I wanted on it. I will use this probably in my future career just because of easy it was for me to use. I found that the Zoho was a little bit confusing for me so that explains why I didn't like it as well.
I think that students could work collaboratively together by using Google Docs in many ways. If they had an assignment to compare and create a spreadsheet of the top ten tallest mountains in the world, they could do so using that. They can create presentations, drawings, documents, spreadsheets, etc,. using Google Docs. If I teach in the higher grades of K-6 I will more than likely use this site for my students in the classroom.
spreadsheet using goodle docs
No comments:
Post a Comment