Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thing #3

There are so many things that I would be able to use a blog for in my teacher education program. It would be a great place for me to talk about different activities or techniques that I used in the classroom that worked well, and what did not. It could also be used for my students if I wanted to post a homework assignment or other matierials on here that I would want them to explore. I would probably even encourage them to either get a blog now or later on because, I think that it would be very helpful to them and their fellow classmates. Also if they had a question about the homework they could communicate through blogging as well. Who knows, maybe their parents would get blogs so that they could also follow what their child was doing in the classroom and could get tips from my blog on how to help them with the material.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your idea about how students could all create their own blogs, so that they can communicate with each other. I am sure that the students would find it helpful to be able to ask each other question and help each other with the homework.

    I am art education major, so if my future students created their own blogs like you suggested, they would be able to share their own art work with others. Their blogs would be a good place to write their feelings about each others art work and critique each others work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all that you said. I think having a blog in school for the teachers and the students were be beneficial to everyone. You can upload homework assignments allowing kids if they have questions ask you or their fellow classmates. If they have blogs they can work together on activities and be able to communicate even when they are not in school. I think having a blog in school would be a great idea and would help out everyone.

    ReplyDelete